Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday to me!

(This was my 1st attempt at photoshop, so pardon the sloppiness!)
So, today is my 1/2 birthday! In six months i will be the big 3-0! Is being 30 the new 20, like 40 is the new 50 and 30 is the new 40? If this is true, can i still drink since i will be "underage"? LOL I have been thinking about how my life has flourished over the last few years and how when i was 20 where my life would be at 30. I'm married, have a wonderful son and life is good. I am very much looking forward to this year's birthday and welcome 30 with open arms!

4 comments:

RooManda said...

Happy Half Birthday!
In honor of today, I got you half a card, half a frozen strawberry 'rita, half a present and half a hug!

Enjoy, and let the countdown begin!

Kappa said...

who made that cake??? Cool!

rmollica said...

I will let you know if 30 is the new 20. I agree I am welcoming the big 3-0 with open arms as well. There are a lot of us this year. ;-p

Allison and Mickey said...

Nice cake...were the Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse available for the half-birthday celebration??