Friday, May 30, 2008
My "somethings" have arrived!
The mailman arrived today with my "somethings". And while i was thinking i would be getting a large package in the mail, this is what arrived:
What a tiny box! My hopes were still high though not yet knowing what could be inside the slightly-larger-than-a-rubicks-cube sized box. I opened the box and was greeted with a nice note from The Something Store .
Okay - So i took out the 1st of the two somethings i purchased and this is what i got:
The pictures pretty much sum it up. Sticky notes. Are you kidding me?
And here is what I got in box #2:

While the 2nd something is slightly intriguing to me, no way do i believe it was worth the $10 (no $20, since i bought two items). I knew what the risk was when i ordered, but still. I am thinking i may give it one more shot just to see, but i don't know if it is worth it. Esp since it took longer than ever for my stuff to even ship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darren loves the post-its! Hahahaha!
He said - and I quote: "I would write 'masturbate' under 'Thou Shalt Not' and put them on random people's doors."
Yep, this is the man I married.
Sorry you didn't love your "somethings"! =(
Post a Comment