Alexander has started standing without holding onto anything! I was ready and waiting for him to make his move and sure enough, he stood still for a good 5 seconds or so. Once Alexander realizes that he is in fact not holding onto anything, he loses his balance and falls down. I can't believe he is thisclose to trying to take his first steps!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Look Ma, No Hands!
Alexander has started standing without holding onto anything! I was ready and waiting for him to make his move and sure enough, he stood still for a good 5 seconds or so. Once Alexander realizes that he is in fact not holding onto anything, he loses his balance and falls down. I can't believe he is thisclose to trying to take his first steps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NO!!!
STOP!!!
IM TOO FAR AWAY FOR THIS!!!!!
Post a Comment