I couldn't resist getting in the pool with Alexander and actually posing for a picture.
Alexander loved chewing on Kathy's hand. I think he was content gnawing away for about 20 minutes before Kathy had to hand him back over.
View of the ocean from our pool:
Adam and Calvin started playing in the pool trying to hit the ball past the other. I think Calvin won!
While getting ready for dinner on the deck, I decided that Alexander was going to have his own seat at the table even though he wasn't going to join in on all the delicious food.
Here is Adam helping Frank get the corn off the grill for dinner.
Adam, Alexander and I decided to head down to the beach so we could get some pictures of us actually at the ocean. This is a view of the beach from the top of our steps.
My favorite family photo!

Aren't my guys handsome?

Alexander's feet in the sand - it didn't seem to bother him one bit!


I was able to catch a pic of the sunset from the front of the house. 
My favorite family photo!
Aren't my guys handsome?

Alexander's feet in the sand - it didn't seem to bother him one bit!


I was able to catch a pic of the sunset from the front of the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment