Outfit #1 of the day

Outfit number 1 1/2 of the day (minus the button down shirt)
Adam and I found out that there was a coffee shopped named "The Front Porch Cafe" and of course I had to go there to get a picture! Now all I have to do is figure out how to photoshop a "t" into Porch and we will be all set!
All the homes in Duck are named and this one is one of the most fun. I had Adam pull over so i could get a picture. Even comes complete with a pair of ruby red slippers.
Outfit number 2 of the day! Note the adorable flip flops that match Alexander's outfit!
The family went out for dinner and we settled on Bob's Grill - "Eat and Get the Hell Out". What a fun place. The ceiling tiles were covered with various t-shirts from around the country and we got to meet Bob. He came up to ask us how our meal was and for the first time ever, Alexander got upset with a stranger. Bob tried to say hi to him and Alexander started to cry. Thankfully Bob didn't seem to mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment