Alexander had carrots for the first time tonight and boy, are they messy! He seemed to enjoy the flavor (he ate 1/2 a jar) and as soon as he was finished, everything that had carrots on it went right into the washing machine.
So....how did Alexander like the spin cycle? You DID say everything that had carrots on it was washed! All joking aside, I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. He's not even 6 months old and I can already see his personality coming through. :D
2 comments:
So....how did Alexander like the spin cycle? You DID say everything that had carrots on it was washed!
All joking aside, I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. He's not even 6 months old and I can already see his personality coming through.
:D
This is what happens when Daddy feeds the little guy.
Post a Comment