With a wave of my magic wand - I now have blue eyes!

This was just thrown together trying to figure out the task at hand. It is supposed to appear to be a collage even though it is only one picture. I need to work on this some more.
This one you can't really tell, but i smudged the edges of the picture to create a town photograph effect.
I removed the color here and preserved the blue eyes and then enhanced the blue so the eyes would stand out against the black and white image.
This is "Terminator Baby". I "chromed" a picture of Alexander and all it does is remind me of the guy from Terminator 2.
I can't wait to spend some more time working on various pictures trying out new things. I can't even begin to imagine the endless possiblities photoshop has to offer!

No comments:
Post a Comment