Sunday, June 7, 2009

One man's trash is another man's treasure...

A big thank you goes out to all of the people who came by and bought all of my junk yesterday! Our neighborhood held a community yard sale and we were determined to get rid of a lot of stuff (mostly my stuff that was just cluttering up the house). I am surprised to say that we made over $300 on everything and i promptly took the earnings and put it towards the macro lens that i have been drooling over. I spent some time at Gloria's house this afternoon taking picture after picture with my new lens and here are a few of my favorites:




It amazes me what this lens can do!

1 comment:

RooManda said...

BEE-YOO-TIFUL!
Those should be made into note cards. Ya know, slap 'em on the front of a blank white card and sell 'em to your friends for cheap. I love them! Good work!