I am working on skill building to improve my photography and I think today's session went well. I spent the afternoon at Gail's and worked on lighting and composition with Alexander and Wesley. I got a few shots that I was pretty happy with.
Afterward, we took the boys outside for some fun with the water hose. Once again, I was able to find several 4 leaf clovers in Gail's backyard without any trouble. i even came across a 5-leaf clover!
Hey Erin, this comment has nothing to do with this post...but I've been having fun going backward through your blog and watching you baby shrink! :) You have some fantastic photos here!
1 comment:
Hey Erin, this comment has nothing to do with this post...but I've been having fun going backward through your blog and watching you baby shrink! :) You have some fantastic photos here!
Post a Comment